16 jun Covid-19 measures at Yoga Kumar. Please read before coming to the studio!
From 1 July, classes will be held again in the studio.
In compliance with the government regulations the following measures and precautions will apply:
- Mats will be placed according to the government regulations, keeping 1.5 m distance. The number of students per class will be adapted accordingly.
- To attend a class in the studio, each person must reserve a mat in advance. You can not attend a class without reservation.
- Classes will be offered in the studio as well as streamed online and available as an online class. Students can choose if they want to attend classes in the studio or online.
- Each student must wash and sanitise their hands before and after class.
- Each person must bring his/her own yoga mat or yoga towel to be used on top of the YK yoga mat so no contact will occur.
- YK will offer thin yoga mats & yoga towels for purchase.
- Please try to pay by PIN or online, instead of cash.
- Please try to maintain 1,5m distance from other students in all areas of the studio.
- Yoga Kumar will clean and disinfect the premises and facilities daily.
- We will place sanitisers in the studio for your convenience.