16 Jun Covid-19 measures at Yoga Kumar. Please read before coming to the studio!
Please follow the safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of your fellow students and teachers and your own.
In compliance with the government regulations the following measures and precautions will apply:
- Face masks are mandatory for all students in the lounge area. You can take it off once you are on your mat in the yoga room.
- Disinfect your hands when you come inside the studio. Sanitisers are placed everywhere.
- Check-in at the reception for a temperature check before class.
- Wash your hands before and after class
- Please keep 1.5m distance. Mats in the yoga room are placed 1.5m away from each other
- Please bring your own yoga mat for the class to avoid any contact. You can not attend a class without your own mat
- Reserve your class in advance. You can not attend a class without reservation.
- Please try to pay by PIN or online, instead of cash.
- Classes will be offered in the studio as well as streamed online and available as an online class. Students can choose if they want to attend classes in the studio or online.
- Yoga Kumar will clean and disinfect the premises and facilities daily.
JOIN YOGA CLASSES ONLINE!
We have made most of our classes available online. Check the online schedule and choose if you want to attend class in the studio or in the comfort of your home.